delete in Chinese
[ di' li:t ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "delete"Synonyms of "delete""delete" in a sentence"delete" meaning
- His name was deleted from the list .
- What results when the largest part is deleted ?
- Several words have been deleted from the report ...
- Hundreds of words were deleted from my own dispatches .
- The shipper always asks the opening bank to delete this stipulation .
- Book numbers are added to the store or deleted by a numerical keyboard .
- If you delete 50 words , we can put the whole story on one page .
- We may employ equilibrium considerations to delete the second expression in the bracket .
- We had asked them to delete him from the communique and crop him from the picture .
- Most computer programs introduce or delete the dependent variables in a stepwise manner .