degree in Chinese
[ di'gri: ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "degree"Synonyms of "degree""degree" in a sentence"degree" meaning
- He was tired to such a degree that he fainted ...
- Yesterday's high was ninety-eight degrees .
- Characterize the degree sequence of forests !
- I wasn't interested in a snob degree .
- By degrees their friendship grew into love .
- He was not in the slightest degree interested .
- By degrees policy prevailed over passion .
- I've considered going on for a master's degree .
- I'm told you also have a degree in economics .
- They are not many degrees removed from the brute ...
- a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality; "a moderate grade of intelligence"; "a high level of care is required"; "it is all a matter of degree"
Synonyms: grade, level,
- the seriousness of something (e.g., a burn or crime); "murder in the second degree"; "a second degree burn"
- the highest power of a term or variable
- an award conferred by a college or university signifying that the recipient has satisfactorily completed a course of study; "he earned his degree at Princeton summa cum laude"
Synonyms: academic degree,
- a measure for arcs and angles; "there are 360 degrees in a circle"
- a unit of temperature on a specified scale; "the game was played in spite of the 40-degree temperature"
- a specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process; "a remarkable degree of frankness"; "at what stage are the social sciences?"
Synonyms: level, stage, point,
"pass degree" in Chinese, "beating degree" in Chinese, "third degree" in Chinese, "positive degree" in Chinese, "associate degree" in Chinese, "forbidden degrees" in Chinese, "degreasing process" in Chinese, "degreasing solvent" in Chinese, "degreasing tank" in Chinese, "degreasing unit" in Chinese, "degreasser" in Chinese, "degree absolute" in Chinese, "degree adverb" in Chinese, "degree amplification degree" in Chinese, "degree and related grades" in Chinese,