degradation in Chinese
[ ˌdegrə'deiʃən ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "degradation"Synonyms of "degradation""degradation" in a sentence"degradation" meaning
- The measure of his degradation was not yet full .
- Degradation is accelerated following leaf detachment .
- Being sent to prison was the final degradation .
- Chemical degradations are laborious and time-consuming .
- This type of degradation is also called depolymerization .
- In many instances, such bed degradation is beneficial .
- In stock yards ammonia is formed by biological degradation .
- Such energy transformation is also known as energy degradation .
- The only serious stress is laid upon the degradation of tahiti .
- The role of dopants and contaminants in degradation cannot be ignored .
"degradand" in Chinese, "degradant additive" in Chinese, "degradant additives" in Chinese, "degradated failure" in Chinese, "degradated spheroidization" in Chinese, "degradation (degradative) chain transfer" in Chinese, "degradation antigen" in Chinese, "degradation below dam" in Chinese, "degradation by bacteria" in Chinese,