deficiency in Chinese
[ di'fiʃənsi ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "deficiency"Synonyms of "deficiency""deficiency" in a sentence"deficiency" meaning
- Cosmetics do not cover up the deficiencies of nature .
- It was the deficiency we were struggling to correct .
- But in fact i was alluding to my physical deficiencies .
- The result in either case is an energy deficiency .
a deficiency of vitamin results in rickets. 缺乏维生素导致佝偻病。
- They may be exacerbated by a simultaneous deficiency of calcium .
- Borderline deficiencies often cause small hemorrhagic blemishes .
- A deficiency of mineral is unlikely to be immediately apparent .
- An excess or deficiency of any compound may be equally disastrous .
- Zinc deficiency is more difficult to correct on sweet cherry than apple .
- lack of an adequate quantity or number; "the inadequacy of unemployment benefits"
Synonyms: insufficiency, inadequacy,
- the state of needing something that is absent or unavailable; "there is a serious lack of insight into the problem"; "water is the critical deficiency in desert regions"; "for want of a nail the shoe was lost"
Synonyms: lack, want,
"acquired immune deficiency syndrome" in Chinese, "deficency of the splinic qi" in Chinese, "deficency pattern" in Chinese, "deficiencies of stores" in Chinese, "deficienciesoftheelementaryformofvalue" in Chinese, "deficiencky" in Chinese, "deficiency account" in Chinese, "deficiency advance" in Chinese, "deficiency agreement" in Chinese, "deficiency and coldness of spleen-qi" in Chinese,