defect in Chinese
[ di'fekt ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "defect"Synonyms of "defect""defect" in a sentence"defect" meaning
past tense: defected past participle: defected plural: defects present participle: defecting
- She set to work to correct all her defects .
- There are still some defects in our work .
- We thought that his troops might defect .
- The defect of these cloths is clash of colours .
- The gut will pass through the defect into the chest .
- A hearing aid helps to overcome defects in hearing .
- Her impulsive passion was a positive defect .
- The resultant defect is known as chromatic aberration .
- Two years later, burgess and maclean defected .
- The place had also a more abiding defect .
- a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person''s body); "a facial blemish"
Synonyms: blemish, mar,
- a failing or deficiency; "that interpretation is an unfortunate defect of our lack of information"
- an imperfection in a bodily system; "visual defects"; "this device permits detection of defects in the lungs"
- an imperfection in an object or machine; "a flaw caused the crystal to shatter"; "if there are any defects you should send it back to the manufacturer"
Synonyms: fault, flaw, Verb
- desert (a cause, a country or an army), often in order to join the opposing cause, country, or army; "If soldiers deserted Hitler''s army, they were shot"
"mass defect" in Chinese, "defecatory" in Chinese, "defecdt of skin" in Chinese, "defeco-sulfitated juice" in Chinese, "defecography" in Chinese, "defecosaturation" in Chinese, "defect absorption" in Chinese, "defect acceptance clauses" in Chinese, "defect acceptance level" in Chinese, "defect amplification model" in Chinese,