decorative in Chinese
[ 'dekərətiv ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "decorative"Synonyms of "decorative""decorative" in a sentence"decorative" meaning
- She was lively and decorative .
- I don't underrate the decorative side of life .
- This ware is suitable for decorative purpose but unsuitable for utility .
- Then a drying oil is applied to give a permanent, decorative finish .
- The additional tower height above the cable connection is purely decorative .
- They combined vigorous brushwork with decorative arrangements of form and colour .
- His gray eyebrows and gray hair looked rather shaggy and disheveled, and his side-whiskers anything but decorative .
- Special type decorative stone . part 2 : decorative line
- Evaluation of decorative engineering completed after use
- China ceramics design and traditional decorative art
"decorative procelain" in Chinese, "decorative art" in Chinese, "decoration plate" in Chinese, "decoration standard" in Chinese, "decoration strip" in Chinese, "decorationism" in Chinese, "decorations" in Chinese, "decorative (l03)" in Chinese, "decorative acoustical gypsum pan slab" in Chinese, "decorative acoustical gypsum panel slab" in Chinese, "decorative alloy" in Chinese,