decode in Chinese
[ ˌdi:'kəud ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "decode"Synonyms of "decode""decode" in a sentence"decode" meaning
- It was used as a frequency divider and no numbers are decoded from it .
- Figure 5. 1 shows a network that decodes a given bit sequence .
- Small systems use partial or linear decoding to select the memory .
- We decoded the enemy's telegram and were able to win a famous victory .
- We cannot add any other memory to this system without further decoding .
- The parallel form of the input sequence is decoded by means of a logical decoding circuit .
- It prints out about 2400 characters per second in readable form, with no decoding to be done .
- The control unit decodes the eighteen bits, so that the computer knows what we want it to do next .
- Decoding aviation weather report metar speci
- Schemata and speech decoding strategies in l2 listening
"decoctum pinelliae compositum" in Chinese, "decoctum scoparii concentratum" in Chinese, "decodability" in Chinese, "decodable" in Chinese, "decodable code" in Chinese, "decode a telegram" in Chinese, "decode alarm time" in Chinese, "decode and encode statement" in Chinese, "decode carrier generator" in Chinese,