date in Chinese
[ deit ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "date"Use "date" in a sentence
- She uses rather dated words and phrases .
- To date , we have not received any replies .
- She wears clothes that are right up to date .
- The date is stamped on her memory forever .
- The date of delivery has n't been fixed yet .
- They have not set a date for their wedding yet .
- Have you fixed on a date for the wedding ?
- This manuscript dates back to the 8th century .
- On that date they had been on eurasian soil .
- The date of the ship 's arrival is uncertain ..
- sweet edible fruit of the date palm with a single long woody seed
- a meeting arranged in advance; "she asked how to avoid kissing at the end of a date"
Synonyms: appointment, engagement,
- a participant in a date; "his date never stopped talking"
- the present; "they are up to date"; "we haven''t heard from them to date"
- the specified day of the month; "what is the date today?"
Synonyms: day of the month,
- a particular day specified as the time something happens; "the date of the election is set by law"
- the particular day, month, or year (usually according to the Gregorian calendar) that an event occurred; "he tried to memorizes all the dates for his history class"
- a particular but unspecified point in time; "they hoped to get together at an early date"
Synonyms: particular date, Verb
- assign a date to; determine the (probable) date of; "Scientists often cannot date precisely archeological or prehistorical findings"
- provide with a dateline; mark with a date; "She wrote the letter on Monday but she dated it Saturday so as not to reveal that she procrastinated"
- stamp with a date; "The package is dated November 24"
Synonyms: date stamp,
- go on a date with; "Tonight she is dating a former high school sweetheart"
- date regularly; have a steady relationship with; "Did you know that she is seeing an older man?"; "He is dating his former wife again!"
Synonyms: go steady, go out, see,
"dating" in Chinese, "dating parlor" in Chinese, "date book" in Chinese, "dating nail" in Chinese, "target date" in Chinese, "date slip" in Chinese, "date line" in Chinese, "date palm" in Chinese, "radioactive dating" in Chinese, "datco ducor air transport company" in Chinese, "datcon stewart warner" in Chinese, "datcu" in Chinese, "datculescu" in Chinese, "datczynski" in Chinese, "date access object" in Chinese, "date acquisition" in Chinese, "date adjust" in Chinese, "date admission" in Chinese,