damage in Chinese
[ 'dæmidʒ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "damage"Synonyms of "damage""damage" in a sentence"damage" meaning
past tense: damaged past participle: damaged plural: damages present participle: damaging
- The ship arrived with damage to bulwarks .
- A lot of crops were damaged by the frost .
- The honey fungus is perhaps most damaging .
- The damaged plane spiraled towards the earth .
- I estimate the damage at 8,000 yuan .
- Subsequent muscle damage is usually evident .
- The ship sustained damage to her bottom .
- The bathroom shelter was not damaged at all .
- The ship is considerably damaged in her rigging .
- The 1938 addition had negligible damage .
- the act of damaging something or someone
Synonyms: harm, hurt, scathe,
- any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right
Synonyms: wrong, legal injury,
- loss of military equipment
Synonyms: equipment casualty,
- the occurrence of a change for the worse
Synonyms: harm, impairment,
- the amount of money needed to purchase something; "the price of gasoline"; "he got his new car on excellent terms"; "how much is the damage?"
Synonyms: price, terms, Verb
- inflict damage upon; "The snow damaged the roof"; "She damaged the car when she hit the tree"
- suffer or be susceptible to damage; "These fine china cups damage easily"
"fragmentation damage" in Chinese, "consequential damages" in Chinese, "brain damage" in Chinese, "collateral damage" in Chinese, "exemplary damages" in Chinese, "sea damage" in Chinese, "bomb damage" in Chinese, "sentimental damage" in Chinese, "country damage" in Chinese, "damadian" in Chinese, "damadio" in Chinese, "damafang" in Chinese, "damaga" in Chinese, "damagaram takaya" in Chinese, "damage (damage)" in Chinese, "damage (or failure) sensitivity" in Chinese, "damage a e ment routine" in Chinese, "damage accident" in Chinese,