cut across in Chinese
- Roll deposits cut across sandstone bedding .
- An urgent shout cut across the camp clearing .
- I took a short cut across the field to get to school .
- I turned away and cut across the lawn toward home .
- The motorboat cut across swift currents and skirted dangerous reefs .
- Opinion on this issue cuts across traditional political boundaries .
- The love interests cut across cultural and racial lines in the stories .
- Nim had a roving commission in gsp ＆ l which cut across department boundaries .
- Another useful ecological unit that cuts across this hierarchical classification is the life system .
- The political imperative of gaining office and then holding it cuts across the complete spectrum of political system .
- cut using a diagonal line
- travel across or pass over; "The caravan covered almost 100 miles each day"
Synonyms: traverse, track, cover, cross, pass over, get over, get across, cut through,
- be contrary to ordinary procedure or limitations; "Opinions on bombing the Serbs cut across party lines"
"felge across" in Chinese, "across cutting" in Chinese, "went across" in Chinese, "fall across" in Chinese, "flash across" in Chinese, "fill across worksheets" in Chinese, "across the sky" in Chinese, "come across sb" in Chinese, "across the board" in Chinese, "cut a tooth" in Chinese, "cut a watermelon in half" in Chinese, "cut a wide swath" in Chinese, "cut about" in Chinese, "cut acro" in Chinese, "cut across sectoral lines" in Chinese, "cut across sth" in Chinese, "cut adrift" in Chinese, "cut after" in Chinese,