curve in Chinese
[ kə:v ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "curve"Synonyms of "curve""curve" in a sentence"curve" meaning
past tense: curved past participle: curved plural: curves present participle: curving
- The engine of the train left the rails at a curve .
- The slope of titration curve is at a minimum .
- No mountains infringe on the curve .
- The indifference curve had no curvature at all .
- Severe variations deform the discharge curves .
- His forehead domed out in a curve .
- Skiff miller was rounding the curve .
- It results in a rather haphazardly curved path .
- He then treated the evolute of a plane curve .
- An indifference curve is usually assumed to be convex .
- a pitch of a baseball that is thrown with spin so that its path curves as it approaches the batter
Synonyms: curve ball, breaking ball, bender,
- curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.)
- the property possessed by the curving of a line or surface
- a line on a graph representing data
- the trace of a point whose direction of motion changes
Synonyms: curved shape, Verb
- form a curl, curve, or kink; "the cigar smoke curled up at the ceiling"
Synonyms: curl, kink,
- turn sharply; change direction abruptly; "The car cut to the left at the intersection"; "The motorbike veered to the right"
Synonyms: swerve, sheer, trend, veer, slue, slew, cut,
- bend or cause to bend; "He crooked his index finger"; "the road curved sharply"
- form an arch or curve; "her back arches"; "her hips curve nicely"
Synonyms: arch, arc,
- extend in curves and turns; "The road winds around the lake"; "the path twisted through the forest"
Synonyms: wind, twist,
"curvature vorticity" in Chinese, "curvature, center of" in Chinese, "curvature, radius of" in Chinese, "curvature-area method" in Chinese, "curvatureofhairline" in Chinese, "curve 1 on 1" in Chinese, "curve a roximation" in Chinese, "curve adjusting" in Chinese, "curve aligned cross sections" in Chinese,