culture in Chinese
[ 'kʌltʃə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "culture"Synonyms of "culture"Use "culture" in a sentence
- This was the culture from which i sprang .
- Modern culture is scientific in method .
- I teach kungfu to promote chinese culture .
- He teaches in the university of chinese culture .
- Italian culture is so streaked with myth .
- These cultures can be maintained indefinitely .
- Indeed he was a patron of culture religion .
- Our culture stresses clarity in communication .
- The culture vessel must be rendered initially sterile .
- We owe much to greek culture .
- the raising of plants or animals; "the culture of oysters"
- (biology) the growing of microorganisms in a nutrient medium (such as gelatin or agar); "the culture of cells in a Petri dish"
- the tastes in art and manners that are favored by a social group
- all the knowledge and values shared by a society
- the attitudes and behavior that are characteristic of a particular social group or organization; "the developing drug culture"; "the reason that the agency is doomed to inaction has something to do with the FBI culture"
- a particular society at a particular time and place; "early Mayan civilization"
Synonyms: civilization, civilisation,
- a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality; "they performed with great polish"; "I admired the exquisite refinement of his prose"; "almost an inspiration which gives to all work that finish which is almost art"--Joseph Conrad
Synonyms: polish, refinement, cultivation, finish, Verb
- grow in a special preparation; "the biologist grows microorganisms"
"glass culture" in Chinese, "stock culture" in Chinese, "elective culture" in Chinese, "shame culture" in Chinese, "tube culture" in Chinese, "culture pan" in Chinese, "culture fluid" in Chinese, "fish culture" in Chinese, "intensive culture" in Chinese, "culturally unrepresentable" in Chinese, "culturally-specific" in Chinese, "culturallyinduced erosion" in Chinese, "culturalservice firm" in Chinese, "culturati" in Chinese, "culture absolutism" in Chinese, "culture alteration" in Chinese, "culture alternation" in Chinese, "culture and anarchy" in Chinese,