crude in Chinese
[ kru:d ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "crude"Synonyms of "crude""crude" in a sentence"crude" meaning
- There was a crude marxist guidance .
- The color seemed to me extraordinarily crude .
- I don't trust our own crude methods .
- Again, he felt a crude ecstasy .
- Her ambitions were not as crude as her mother .
- Excess resin is suspended in the crude homogenate .
- They were given a crude schooling .
- The crude oil is chromatographed over silica gel .
- I made a crude summary of anglo-american attitudes .
- I condemn such crude manners .
- not refined or processed; "unrefined ore"; "crude oil"
Synonyms: unrefined, unprocessed, Adjective
- not processed or subjected to analysis; "raw data"; "the raw cost of production"; "only the crude vital statistics"
- devoid of any qualifications or disguise or adornment; "the blunt truth"; "the crude facts"; "facing the stark reality of the deadline"
Synonyms: blunt, stark,
- conspicuously and tastelessly indecent; "coarse language"; "a crude joke"; "crude behavior"; "an earthy sense of humor"; "a revoltingly gross expletive"; "a vulgar gesture"; "full of language so vulgar it should have been edited"
Synonyms: earthy, gross, vulgar,
- belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness; "the crude weapons and rude agricultural implements of early man"; "primitive movies of the 1890s"; "primitive living conditions in the Appalachian mountains"
Synonyms: primitive, rude,
- not carefully or expertly made; "managed to make a crude splint"; "a crude cabin of logs with bark still on them"; "rough carpentry"
Synonyms: rough, Noun
- a dark oil consisting mainly of hydrocarbons
Synonyms: petroleum, crude oil, rock oil, fossil oil, oil,