crown in Chinese
[ kraun ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "crown"Use "crown" in a sentence
past tense: crowned past participle: crowned plural: crowns present participle: crowning
- The crown derived rents and other revenue .
- Surely the crown lawyers must prove that .
- Success shall crown my endeavours .
- A chase might be in the hands of the crown .
- Napoleon then crowned josephine empress .
- In 1388 the crown issued commissions .
- A section of the magnates offered him the crown .
- You'll have to pay them half a crown .
- Her crowning glory is her hair .
- The crown is an attribute of kingship .
- the part of a hat (the vertex) that covers the crown of the head
- an ornamental jeweled headdress signifying sovereignty
- a wreath or garland worn on the head to signify victory
- the center of a cambered road
- (dentistry) dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a broken or decayed tooth; "tomorrow my dentist will fit me for a crown"
Synonyms: crownwork, jacket, jacket crown, cap,
- the part of a tooth above the gum that is covered with enamel
- the top of the head
Synonyms: pate, poll,
- the award given to the champion
- the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill); "the view from the peak was magnificent"; "they clambered to the tip of Monadnock"; "the region is a few molecules wide at the summit"
Synonyms: peak, crest, top, tip, summit,
- the upper branches and leaves of a tree or other plant
- an English coin worth 5 shillings
- be the culminating event; "The speech crowned the meeting"
- put an enamel cover on; "crown my teeth"
- invest with regal power; enthrone; "The prince was crowned in Westminster Abbey"
- form the topmost part of; "A weather vane crowns the building"
"crowning" in Chinese, "crown imperial" in Chinese, "crown princess" in Chinese, "crown layer" in Chinese, "crown lawyer" in Chinese, "mural crown" in Chinese, "crown colony" in Chinese, "crown forest" in Chinese, "crown gear" in Chinese, "crowley ridge" in Chinese, "crowley thoth tarot deck" in Chinese, "crowley, louisiana" in Chinese, "crowley, robert" in Chinese, "crowm leather" in Chinese, "crown adjustment" in Chinese, "crown advocate" in Chinese, "crown agent" in Chinese, "crown all" in Chinese,