crossed in Chinese
- They asked whether he was crossed in love .
- Karen's right leg was crossed over her left .
- All the troops have crossed the river safely .
- A disturbing thought crossed my mind .
- Hannibal was now crossing the alps .
- The cross ratio he called anharmonic ratio .
- Keep your fingers crossed that i get the job .
- They crossed his name off the list .
- The thought of resigning never crossed my mind .
- I never knew him to say a cross word .
- placed crosswise; "spoken with a straight face but crossed fingers"; "crossed forks"; "seated with arms across"
- (of a check) marked for deposit only as indicated by having two lines drawn across it
"cross" in Chinese, "crossing" in Chinese, "crossdresser" in Chinese, "crossdressingg" in Chinese, "crosse" in Chinese, "crosse-coupling" in Chinese, "crossection area" in Chinese, "crossed acoustic reflex" in Chinese, "crossed acoustic reflex test" in Chinese, "crossed acoustic response" in Chinese, "crossed adductor knee-jerk" in Chinese,