crinkle in Chinese
How to pronounce "crinkle"Synonyms of "crinkle"Use "crinkle" in a sentence
past tense: crinkled past participle: crinkled present participle: crinkling
- Corrensite forms networks of crinkled or folded sheets .
- His face crinkled in tenderness, and his hands cupped around an invisible object .
- Some virulent strains of pvx cause rugosity go the leaves even crinkling, called pvx crinkle .
- His eyes were bright blue, crinkled up into a permanent squint like a sailor's from gazing into the far distance .
- Specification for corrosion - resisting steel crinkle washers
- Specification for beryllium copper crinkle washers
- Specification for copper beryllium crinkle washers
- Specification for crinkle washers for general engineering purposes - metric series
- Do yourselves a favor , letyour eyes crinkle , letyour skin wrinkle
- Silk crinkled crepe print
- a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface; "his face has many lines"; "ironing gets rid of most wrinkles"
Synonyms: wrinkle, furrow, crease, seam, line, Verb
- become wrinkled or crumpled or creased; "This fabric won''t wrinkle"
Synonyms: rumple, crumple, wrinkle, crease,
- make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface; make a pressed, folded or wrinkled line in; "The dress got wrinkled"; "crease the paper like this to make a crane"
Synonyms: wrinkle, ruckle, crease, scrunch, scrunch up, crisp,