credit in Chinese
[ 'kredit ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "credit"Synonyms of "credit""credit" in a sentence"credit" meaning
past tense: credited past participle: credited plural: credits present participle: crediting
- I gave the student almost full credit .
- I did not give you credit for such skill .
- Letter of credit belongs to banker's credit .
- I'd love to take credit for that decision .
- Sorry , i left my credit card at home .
- Such a student is a credit to his class .
- Excess demand for credit is common .
- Economics interests itself in money and credit .
- Credit is usually only given for thirty days .
- Lasting credit is due to all concerned .
- used in the phrase `to your credit'' in order to indicate an achievement deserving praise; "she already had several performances to her credit";
- recognition by a college or university that a course of studies has been successfully completed; typically measured in semester hours
Synonyms: course credit,
- an estimate, based on previous dealings, of a person''s or an organization''s ability to fulfill their financial commitments
Synonyms: credit rating,
- an entry on a list of persons who contributed to a film or written work; "the credits were given at the end of the film"
- approval; "give her recognition for trying"; "he was given credit for his work"; "give her credit for trying"
- a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage; "the student''s essay failed to list several important citations"; "the acknowledgments are usually printed at the front of a book"; "the article includes mention of similar clinical cases"
Synonyms: citation, cite, acknowledgment, reference, mention, quotation,
- arrangement for deferred payment for goods and services
Synonyms: deferred payment,
- money available for a client to borrow
- an accounting entry acknowledging income or capital items
Synonyms: credit entry, Verb
- have trust in; trust in the truth or veracity of
- give someone credit for something; "We credited her for saving our jobs"
- ascribe an achievement to; "She was not properly credited in the program"
- accounting: enter as credit; "We credit your account with $100"
"cash credit" in Chinese, "bank credit" in Chinese, "plastic credit" in Chinese, "swap credits" in Chinese, "clean credit" in Chinese, "credit man" in Chinese, "credit line" in Chinese, "open credit" in Chinese, "credit bureau" in Chinese, "credicodi" in Chinese, "credidio" in Chinese, "credir expa ion" in Chinese, "credir expansion" in Chinese, "credisa" in Chinese, "credit (finance)" in Chinese, "credit a sum to someone" in Chinese, "credit account" in Chinese, "credit account card" in Chinese,