crawl in Chinese
[ krɔ:l ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "crawl"Synonyms of "crawl"Use "crawl" in a sentence
- Something was crawling down his spine .
- She crawled her fingers behind my ear .
- A strange sensation was crawling through him .
- His flesh crawled as if he had a scabies .
- Mrs. goodhart swam an orthodox crawl .
- We crawled into the thicket and hid .
- After a time i crawled home .
- We started our crawling climb again .
- Time crawled through the cells of my brain .
- The prisoner crawled through a hole and escaped ..
- a slow mode of locomotion on hands and knees or dragging the body; "a crawl was all that the injured man could manage"; "the traffic moved at a creep"
Synonyms: crawling, creep, creeping,
- a very slow movement; "the traffic advanced at a crawl"
- a swimming stroke; arms are moved alternately overhead accompanied by a flutter kick
Synonyms: front crawl, Australian crawl, Verb
- move slowly; in the case of people or animals with the body near the ground; "The crocodile was crawling along the riverbed"
- swim by doing the crawl; "European children learn the breast stroke; they often don''t know how to crawl"
- show submission or fear
Synonyms: fawn, creep, cringe, cower, grovel,
- be full of; "The old cheese was crawling with maggots"
- feel as if crawling with insects; "My skin crawled--I was terrified"
"kerb crawl" in Chinese, "american crawl" in Chinese, "pub crawl" in Chinese, "crawford血型抗原" in Chinese, "crawfurd" in Chinese, "crawing peg" in Chinese, "crawing peg exchange rate" in Chinese, "crawk" in Chinese, "crawl 1" in Chinese, "crawl a bottom" in Chinese, "crawl along with an armful of peaches" in Chinese, "crawl back up in the cockpit" in Chinese,