crane in Chinese
[ krein ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "crane"Synonyms of "crane""crane" in a sentence"crane" meaning
past tense: craned past participle: craned plural: crane present participle: craning
- A crane and a crow had made a league on oath .
- The crane and the mother-of-pearl fight to death ...
- They crane up building material .
- Luckily for him, he was stationed at camp crane .
- This machine is called a crane .
- The crane made rumbling sound .
- They built a crane capable of lifting 150 tons ..
- I wanted to report these clashes to mr. crane .
- Some geese and some cranes fed together in the same field .
- I used to crane my neck as we passed that turn .
- large long-necked wading bird of marshes and plains in many parts of the world
- lifts and moves heavy objects; lifting tackle is suspended from a pivoted boom that rotates around a vertical axis
- stretch (the neck) so as to see better; "The women craned their necks to see the President drive by"
Synonyms: stretch out,
"whip crane" in Chinese, "gantry crane" in Chinese, "jib crane" in Chinese, "water crane" in Chinese, "floating crane" in Chinese, "whooping crane" in Chinese, "bridge crane" in Chinese, "hydraulic crane" in Chinese, "flying crane" in Chinese, "crandelain" in Chinese, "crandell" in Chinese, "crandle of filth" in Chinese, "crandma‘s lullaby" in Chinese, "crandon" in Chinese, "crane (machine)" in Chinese, "crane anchor" in Chinese, "crane and hoist type motor" in Chinese, "crane and vehicle load" in Chinese,