cracking in Chinese
- Crack propagation usually begins slowly .
- They say that she is a hard nut to crack .
- He asked me to crack a bottle with him .
- Police are cracking down on drug dealers .
- The suspect cracked under questioning .
- There's a crack on the underneath of the bowl .
- Boiling water cracked a cup across the bottom .
- I told you, everything's cracking up .
- I must fill that crack in the wall .
- The ground was full of cracks in the summer ..
- the act of cracking something
Synonyms: fracture, crack,
- a sudden sharp noise; "the crack of a whip"; "he heard the cracking of the ice"; "he can hear the snap of a twig"
Synonyms: crack, snap,
- the process whereby heavy molecules of naphtha or petroleum are broken down into hydrocarbons of lower molecular weight (especially in the oil-refining process)
- very good; "he did a bully job"; "a neat sports car"; "had a great time at the party"; "you look simply smashing"
Synonyms: bang-up, bully, corking, dandy, great, groovy, keen, neat, nifty, not bad, peachy, slap-up, swell, smashing,
"crack" in Chinese, "cracked" in Chinese, "mud crack" in Chinese, "combination cracking" in Chinese, "sand crack" in Chinese, "toe crack" in Chinese, "safe cracking" in Chinese, "cracker with egg and sesame" in Chinese, "cracker-barrel" in Chinese, "crackerjack" in Chinese, "crackers" in Chinese, "crackgrowth" in Chinese, "cracking (crushing)" in Chinese, "cracking -resistant material" in Chinese, "cracking activity" in Chinese, "cracking agent" in Chinese,