crab in Chinese
[ kræb ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "crab"Use "crab" in a sentence
past tense: crabbed past participle: crabbed plural: crabs present participle: crabbing
- I often go to the beach to catch shrimps and crabs .
- They were spread like crab grass at that time .
- But i often go to the beach to catch shrimps and crabs .
- The local people regard these crabs as a great delicacy .
- The crab nipped my toe .
- We ought not to begin by crabbing everything .
- We have identified the crab nebula as the debris of this explosion .
- An old crab took the opportunity of saying to her daughter "ah, my dear! "
- Said an old crab to a young one, "why do you walk so crooked? walk straight! "
- Negroes are prostrate everywhere and morays and crawfish and spider crabs are moving around and over their bodies .
- a stroke of the oar that either misses the water or digs too deeply; "he caught a crab and lost the race"
- decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers
- a louse that infests the pubic region of the human body
Synonyms: crab louse, pubic louse, Phthirius pubis,
- the edible flesh of any of various crabs
- a quarrelsome grouch
Synonyms: crabby person, Verb
- complain; "What was he hollering about?"
Synonyms: gripe, bitch, grouse, beef, squawk, bellyache, holler,
- fish for crab
- scurry sideways like a crab
- direct (an aircraft) into a crosswind
"crabbed" in Chinese, "crabbing" in Chinese, "crab apple" in Chinese, "crab louse" in Chinese, "oyster crab" in Chinese, "crab winch" in Chinese, "king crab" in Chinese, "land crab" in Chinese, "soldier crab" in Chinese, "cra ing machine" in Chinese, "cra ton" in Chinese, "craa" in Chinese, "craal" in Chinese, "craandijk" in Chinese, "crab 2" in Chinese, "crab a le" in Chinese, "crab and chicken kidney" in Chinese, "crab and corn soup" in Chinese,