covered in Chinese
- The rabbits hurried noiselessly for cover .
- On the cover are the words " first draft " ..
- Flood water covered the fields by the river .
- Cover her while i phone the police .
- Mary has bought a lace cover for the table .
- The wagon and mules were covered with dust .
- Nor were the walls covered with honeysuckles .
- You'd better cover the road on either side .
- Half of his land is covered with timber .
- I will cover for jane while she is on holiday .
- overlaid or spread or topped with or enclosed within something; sometimes used as a combining form; "women with covered faces"; "covered wagons"; "a covered balcony"
"cover" in Chinese, "covering" in Chinese, "coverdale" in Chinese, "coverdale christian school" in Chinese, "coverdale miles" in Chinese, "coverdell" in Chinese, "coverdrive direct clutch" in Chinese, "covered ablation" in Chinese, "covered all over with blood" in Chinese, "covered anus" in Chinese, "covered arbitrage" in Chinese,