cover for in Chinese
- Mary has bought a lace cover for the table .
- I will cover for jane while she is on holiday .
- His business was a cover for drug dealing .
- The business is a cover for unlawful activity .
- I feel it in my bones that you were covering for someone .
- This telegram might be a cover for some jest, especially as it came from a frenchman .
- I think he ' s covering for x - ray or somebody
- Cover for me with the pet - sitter , guys
- Stretch covers for upholstered furniture - specification
- This business is a cover for unlawful activity
- provide an excuse or alibi for someone so as to cover up guilt; "I won''t lie and cover for you"
"cover film" in Chinese, "cover fire with ashes" in Chinese, "cover flange" in Chinese, "cover flashing" in Chinese, "cover folding" in Chinese, "cover for baby carriage" in Chinese, "cover for chloroform mask" in Chinese, "cover for cotton comforter" in Chinese, "cover for cotton mattre" in Chinese,