coupler in Chinese
[ 'kʌplə ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "coupler"Synonyms of "coupler""coupler" in a sentence"coupler" meaning
an inconvenience of prism couplers is that the prism material must have a high refractive index . 棱镜耦合器的一个不方便的地方是棱镜材料必须有较高的折射率。
- For many purposes, however, the above description is quite adequate in explaining the major features of the prism coupler .
- Kodak company describe the use of a solvent-stabilizer system comprising a class of sterically hindered phenols acting both as coupler solvent and stabilizer .
the mixture is coated on film base giving silver, coupler and gelatin spreads of 150, 40 and 425 mg/ dry weight respectively. 混合液涂在片基上，其银，成色剂和明胶涂布的干重量，每平方英尺分别为150，40和425毫克。
- It is interesting to observe that the principle of operation for the "prism" coupler of fig. 3. 22b is being considered for extracting the output from lasers of the mesa type .
- Because the beam formed by a tapered coupler is produced by many rays that emerge at slightly different angles, the outgoing beam is characterized by a relatively large divergence .
- Anchorage , grip and coupler for prestressing tendons
- Mechanical coupler for measurement of bone vibrators
- Car coupler of decauville for mine - connecting bolt
- Specification of multiplex receiving coupler for ship
- a mechanical device that serves to connect the ends of adjacent objects
"coupled-channels model" in Chinese, "coupled-pair many-electron theory" in Chinese, "coupled-type generator" in Chinese, "coupledrunning" in Chinese, "couplem amplitude approximation" in Chinese, "coupler body" in Chinese, "coupler box" in Chinese, "coupler brace" in Chinese, "coupler butt" in Chinese,