couple in Chinese
[ 'kʌpl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "couple"Synonyms of "couple""couple" in a sentence"couple" meaning
past tense: coupled past participle: coupled plural: couples present participle: coupling
- A couple of rams are butting at each other .
- They moved in, bought a couple of beds .
- She runs couple of miles every morning .
- The bowler let go a couple of scorchers .
- I 've got a couple of books on the stocks .
- The couple did not have social security .
- A couple of drunks stumbled past .
- He has a couple of boon companions .
- It was making me dizzy there a couple of times .
- Give the clock another couple of winds .
- a pair who associate with one another; "the engaged couple"; "an inseparable twosome"
Synonyms: twosome, duo, duet,
- a pair of people who live together; "a married couple from Chicago"
Synonyms: mates, match,
- (physics) something joined by two equal and opposite forces that act along parallel lines
- two items of the same kind
Synonyms: pair, twosome, twain, brace, span, yoke, couplet, distich, duo, duet, dyad, duad,
- a small indefinite number; "he''s coming for a couple of days"
- bring two objects, ideas, or people together; "This fact is coupled to the other one"; "Matchmaker, can you match my daughter with a nice young man?"; "The student was paired with a partner for collaboration on the project"
Synonyms: match, mate, pair, twin,
- link together; "can we couple these proposals?"
Synonyms: couple on, couple up,
- engage in sexual intercourse; "Birds mate in the Spring"
Synonyms: copulate, mate, pair,
- form a pair or pairs; "The two old friends paired off"
Synonyms: pair, pair off, partner off,
"coupling" in Chinese, "flexible coupling" in Chinese, "barge couple" in Chinese, "thimble coupling" in Chinese, "unity coupling" in Chinese, "universal coupling" in Chinese, "screw coupling" in Chinese, "interstage coupling" in Chinese, "clutch coupling" in Chinese, "couplan" in Chinese, "coupland" in Chinese, "couplant" in Chinese, "couplant ut" in Chinese, "couplaut" in Chinese, "couple action" in Chinese, "couple at loggerheads" in Chinese, "couple at odds" in Chinese, "couple at work" in Chinese,