count in Chinese
[ kaʊnt ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "count"Synonyms of "count"Use "count" in a sentence
- The development of the thighs counts heavily .
- We are glad to count you as a friend .
- It could be counted an average day .
- Mind , i count on your keeping the promise .
- It makes no difference to the count rate .
- There are so many mistakes that i cannot count them .
- What counts is determination and confidence .
- Some of these selections should not be counted .
- I disagree with you on both counts .
- From now on they could count on us .
- the act of counting; reciting numbers in ascending order; "the counting continued for several hours"
Synonyms: counting, numeration, enumeration, reckoning, tally,
- a nobleman (in various countries) having rank equal to a British earl
- the total number counted; "a blood count"
- include as if by counting; "I can count my colleagues in the opposition"
- take account of; "You have to reckon with our opponents"; "Count on the monsoon"
- have faith or confidence in; "you can count on me to help you any time"; "Look to your friends for support"; "You can bet on that!"; "Depend on your family in times of crisis"
Synonyms: bet, depend, look, calculate, reckon,
- name or recite the numbers in ascending order; "The toddler could count to 100"
- determine the number or amount of; "Can you count the books on your shelf?"; "Count your change"
Synonyms: number, enumerate, numerate,
- show consideration for; take into account; "You must consider her age"; "The judge considered the offender''s youth and was lenient"
Synonyms: consider, weigh,
- have weight; have import, carry weight; "It does not matter much"
Synonyms: matter, weigh,
- put into a group; "The academy counts several Nobel Prize winners among its members"
- have a certain value or carry a certain weight; "each answer counts as three points"
"counting" in Chinese, "body count" in Chinese, "sperm count" in Chinese, "viable count" in Chinese, "head count" in Chinese, "point count" in Chinese, "metric count" in Chinese, "coarse counts" in Chinese, "blood count" in Chinese, "counselorcentered therapyy" in Chinese, "counselors 2" in Chinese, "counselorship" in Chinese, "counsels of perfection" in Chinese, "counsling interview" in Chinese, "count [tell]noses" in Chinese, "count a great deal" in Chinese, "count against" in Chinese, "count agaist" in Chinese,