cough in Chinese
[ kɔ:f ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "cough"Synonyms of "cough""cough" in a sentence"cough" meaning
past tense: coughed past participle: coughed plural: coughs present participle: coughing
- He coughed a little and cleared his throat .
- I have to cough up money to get the car fixed .
- She was given a needle for whooping cough .
- That cough sounds as if it is getting worse .
- A coughing fit racked her whole body .
- He coughed to draw the other's attention .
- John janders rose, coughed .
- Coughing like that might open up your wound .
- Whooping cough is very prevalent just now .
- He made up a bottle of cough medicine .
- a sudden noisy expulsion of air from the lungs that clears the air passages; a common symptom of upper respiratory infection or bronchitis or pneumonia or tuberculosis
Synonyms: coughing, Verb
- exhale abruptly, as when one has a chest cold or congestion; "The smoker coughs all day"
"cough lozenge" in Chinese, "cough syrup" in Chinese, "cough mixture" in Chinese, "whooping cough" in Chinese, "cough drop" in Chinese, "cougar" in Chinese, "cougar club" in Chinese, "cougard" in Chinese, "couget" in Chinese, "cougghin pregnancy" in Chinese, "cough accompanied by flatulence" in Chinese, "cough accompanied by hoarseness" in Chinese, "cough accompanied with vomiting of bile" in Chinese, "cough affecting six fus" in Chinese,