cotton in Chinese
[ 'kɔtn ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "cotton"Synonyms of "cotton""cotton" in a sentence"cotton" meaning
past tense: cottoned past participle: cottoned present participle: cottoning
- They chopped the cotton and hoed the corn .
- Leather gloves are stronger than cotton gloves .
- Cotton consumption has continued to rise .
- Water will easily permeate a cotton dress .
- Now he can't unload any of his cotton .
- A hank of cotton yarn measures 840 yards .
- When he returned he was stuffed with cotton .
- There are angels in printed cotton smocks .
- You should n't wrap your children in cotton wool .
- The innermost region of cotton is called lumen .
- fabric woven from cotton fibers
- thread made of cotton fibers
- erect bushy mallow plant or small tree bearing bolls containing seeds with many long hairy fibers
Synonyms: cotton plant,
- soft silky fibers from cotton plants in their raw state
Synonyms: cotton fiber, cotton wool, Verb
- take a liking to; "cotton to something"
"box cotton" in Chinese, "cotton wool" in Chinese, "cotton weed" in Chinese, "cotton state" in Chinese, "cotton cake" in Chinese, "chemical cotton" in Chinese, "charmeuse cotton" in Chinese, "cotton mill" in Chinese, "cotton belt" in Chinese, "cottle county, texas" in Chinese, "cottman" in Chinese, "cotto" in Chinese, "cottogni" in Chinese, "cottom fields" in Chinese, "cotton (purified cotton)" in Chinese, "cotton a licator" in Chinese, "cotton absorbent" in Chinese, "cotton and artificial silk mixture" in Chinese,