costs in Chinese
How to pronounce "costs"Synonyms of "costs"Use "costs" in a sentence
- Small extra costs all swell the total .
- The full cost of the wedding fell on me .
- How shall we do for the great cost ?
- We need to go into the question of costs .
- Bed and breakfast costs 15 a night .
- In this period, the cost would be enormous .
- The cost problems will become self-evident .
- They determined to do this at any cost .
- It is time we got on to the question of costs .
- He paid the extra cost without a murmur .
- pecuniary reimbursement to the winning party for the expenses of litigation
What is the meaning of costs in Chinese and how to say costs in Chinese? costs Chinese meaning, costs的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.