corrosion in Chinese
How to pronounce "corrosion"Use "corrosion" in a sentence
腐蚀，侵蚀；【植物；植物学】溶蚀。 corrosion preventive 防腐剂。
- This process produces corrosion of metals .
- The hydrogen sulfide is often blamed for the corrosion .
- Corrosion should not significantly reduce reliability .
- Extensive corrosion product was found on all surfaces .
- The wires usually have a tendency toward crystallization and corrosion .
- If the fluorine content is high, it may increase plant corrosion .
- Lurgiuses has used undisclosed promoter and corrosion inhibitor .
- The coupling agent may protect the interface against stress corrosion by water .
- Corrosion on steel components can usually be controlled by proper maintenance .
- From time to time a scraper is passed through the pipeline to remove this corrosion .
- erosion by chemical action
Synonyms: corroding, erosion,
- a state of deterioration in metals caused by oxidation or chemical action
What is the meaning of corrosion in Chinese and how to say corrosion in Chinese? corrosion Chinese meaning, corrosion的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.