corporeal in Chinese
- Corporeal hereditaments are land itself .
- Corporeal chattels are goods .
- It precedes every arrangement , corporeal , or temporal
- Corporeal transition . i need something made of flesh
- Is extra corporeal ejaculation safe
- The development of the system of extra - corporeal hyperthermia treatment on tumor
- Tess s passing corporeal blight had been her mental harvest
- The conscious mind is a vehicle for the expression of the soul in corporeal terms
- All souls take corporeal forms , and when they fail they find places to hide
- A woman feels herself leaving her body and floating in space , looking down on her corporeal self
- having material or physical form or substance; "that which is created is of necessity corporeal and visible and tangible" - Benjamin Jowett
Synonyms: material, Adjective
- affecting or characteristic of the body as opposed to the mind or spirit; "bodily needs"; "a corporal defect"; "corporeal suffering"; "a somatic symptom or somatic illness"
Synonyms: bodily, corporal, somatic,
"corporatization" in Chinese, "corporatization exercise" in Chinese, "corporatization of public service" in Chinese, "corporatocracy" in Chinese, "corporator" in Chinese, "corporeal - intangible" in Chinese, "corporeal capital" in Chinese, "corporeal cesarean section" in Chinese, "corporeal chattel" in Chinese,