core in Chinese
[ kɔ: ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "core"Synonyms of "core"Use "core" in a sentence
past tense: cored past participle: cored plural: cores present participle: coring
- These words hit at the core of him .
- Soil is sampled with a core sampler .
- The earth is believed to have a liquid core .
- I will wear him in my heart's core .
- You have a knack of getting to the core of things .
- The news shocked him to the core .
- The core was embodied in section i .
- Her refusal shocked us to the core .
- The first core memory was envisioned in 1948 .
- The core pellet is placed in a chamber .
- a bar of magnetic material (as soft iron) that passes through a coil and serves to increase the inductance of the coil
- the chamber of a nuclear reactor containing the fissile material where the reaction takes place
- (computer science) a tiny ferrite toroid formerly used in a random access memory to store one bit of data; now superseded by semiconductor memories; "each core has three wires passing through it, providing the means to select and detect the contents of each bit"
Synonyms: magnetic core,
- the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience; "the gist of the prosecutor''s argument"; "the heart and soul of the Republican Party"; "the nub of the story"
Synonyms: kernel, substance, center, centre, essence, gist, heart, heart and soul, inwardness, marrow, meat, nub, pith, sum, nitty-gritty,
- the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
Synonyms: effect, essence, burden, gist,
- a small group of indispensable persons or things; "five periodicals make up the core of their publishing program"
Synonyms: nucleus, core group,
- the center of an object; "the ball has a titanium core"
- the central part of the Earth
- a cylindrical sample of soil or rock obtained with a hollow drill
- remove the core or center from; "core an apple"
"hard core" in Chinese, "core memory" in Chinese, "core city" in Chinese, "laminated core" in Chinese, "logic core" in Chinese, "magnetic core" in Chinese, "outer core" in Chinese, "core tube" in Chinese, "core wall" in Chinese, "cordyluridae" in Chinese, "cordylus" in Chinese, "cordylus spp" in Chinese, "cordys" in Chinese, "cord带有插塞的电话软线" in Chinese, "core 2 extreme" in Chinese, "core ability" in Chinese, "core activities" in Chinese, "core adaptor plate" in Chinese,