copy in Chinese
[ 'kɔpi ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "copy"Synonyms of "copy""copy" in a sentence"copy" meaning
past tense: copied past participle: copied plural: copies present participle: copying
- This copy does not correspond with the original .
- Two copies of the same book have been bought by mistake .
- I'll run you a copy just in case .
- It was copied from the first generation tape .
- We shall want a copy of your signature .
- Ten thousand copies of the book were sold .
- There were a good few copies sold on the first day .
- Please make a copy of this material .
- How dare you suggest that i copied your notes !
- This picture is a copy from raphael .
- a thing made to be similar or identical to another thing; "she made a copy of the designer dress"; "the clone was a copy of its ancestor"
- matter to be printed; exclusive of graphical materials
Synonyms: written matter,
- a reproduction of a written record (e.g. of a legal or school record)
- material suitable for a journalistic account; "catastrophes make good copy"
- make a replica of; "copy that drawing"; "re-create a picture by Rembrandt"
- reproduce or make an exact copy of; "replicate the cell"; "copy the genetic information"
- reproduce someone''s behavior or looks; "The mime imitated the passers-by"; "Children often copy their parents or older siblings"
Synonyms: imitate, simulate,
- copy down as is; "The students were made to copy the alphabet over and over"
"copying" in Chinese, "copying pencil" in Chinese, "copying paper" in Chinese, "chinese copy" in Chinese, "hard copy" in Chinese, "working copy" in Chinese, "advance copy" in Chinese, "copy chief" in Chinese, "copying ink" in Chinese, "coputerized ultrasound sector scanner" in Chinese, "copuz" in Chinese, "copuzeanu" in Chinese, "copv" in Chinese, "copwe" in Chinese, "copy a data file" in Chinese, "copy a recipe out of a book" in Chinese, "copy all from left to right" in Chinese, "copy all from right to left" in Chinese,