cooperation in Chinese
[ kəuˌɔpə'reiʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "cooperation"Synonyms of "cooperation""cooperation" in a sentence"cooperation" meaning
- By conciliation , cooperation is established .
- This was cooperation and democracy at their best .
- It was soon revealed to him how much he needed her cooperation .
- Ted sorensen gave his usual brilliant and loyal cooperation .
- The meeting discussed how to promote cooperation between the two countries .
- Cooperation and mutual help between factories has become the order of the day .
- It can promote international cooperation and good will toward this country .
- While in the past we stressed aid , now we stress economic cooperation .
- The workers, in cooperation with the managers, have increased output by 10 per cent .
- It was a triumph of human intellect, and also international cooperation and communication .
- the practice of cooperating; "economic cooperation"; "they agreed on a policy of cooperation"
- joint operation or action; "their cooperation with us was essential for the success of our mission"
"cooperating software process" in Chinese, "cooperating teacher" in Chinese, "cooperating tide" in Chinese, "cooperating trade" in Chinese, "cooperating with others" in Chinese, "cooperation against aids" in Chinese, "cooperation agreement" in Chinese, "cooperation agricole" in Chinese, "cooperation aircraft" in Chinese,