coop in Chinese
How to pronounce "coop"Synonyms of "coop""coop" in a sentence"coop" meaning
past tense: cooped past participle: cooped plural: coops present participle: cooping
- His partner flew the coop with all the money .
- You should have flown the coop .
- When the four weasels felt that they were free from harm they walked toward the chicken coop .
- There was a fox on the prowl near the chicken coop
- I ' ve seen unfaithful , coop ; i know the signs
我见识过不忠， coop ，我了解那些信号
- Coop , you need a wheelbarrow for that binder
- Coop , you sound extremely girlfriendly right now
- Yeah , coop , this shouldn ' t be a problem for you at all
- He is mending the wire mesh in front of the chicken coop
- I sat in that coop waitin ' for you to give me up