cool in Chinese
[ ku:l ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "cool"Use "cool" in a sentence
past tense: cooled past participle: cooled present participle: cooling
- Cool drinks are refreshing on a hot day .
- I 'd like to drink a glass of cool boiled water ..
- I sat on the ground late in the cool air .
- Did you ever hear anything so cool ?
- She was decidedly cool about the proposal .
- Pears grow on the cool mountain slopes .
- Let 's go out. it 's much cooler .
- The fluid evaporates, and the body is cooled .
- He breathed deeply of the cool air .
- I 'm going into the wood to cool off .
- neither warm nor very cold; giving relief from heat; "a cool autumn day"; "a cool room"; "cool summer dresses"; "cool drinks"; "a cool breeze"
- psychologically cool and unenthusiastic; unfriendly or unresponsive or showing dislike; "relations were cool and polite"; "a cool reception"; "cool to the idea of higher taxes"
- (color) inducing the impression of coolness; used especially of greens and blues and violets; "cool greens and blues and violets"
- marked by calm self-control (especially in trying circumstances); unemotional; "play it cool"; "keep cool"; "stayed coolheaded in the crisis"; "the most nerveless winner in the history of the tournament"
Synonyms: coolheaded, nerveless,
- fashionable and attractive at the time; often skilled or socially adept; "he''s a cool dude"; "that''s cool"; "Mary''s dress is really cool"; "it''s not cool to arrive at a party too early"
- (used of a number or sum) without exaggeration or qualification; "a cool million bucks"
- loose heat; "The air cooled considerably after the thunderstorm"
Synonyms: chill, cool down,
- lose intensity; "His enthusiasm cooled considerably"
Synonyms: cool off, cool down,
- make cool or cooler; "Chill the food"
Synonyms: chill, cool down, Noun
- great coolness and composure under strain; "keep your cool"
Synonyms: aplomb, assuredness, poise, sang-froid,
- the quality of being at a refreshingly low temperature; "the cool of early morning"
"cooling" in Chinese, "cooler" in Chinese, "cooling fins" in Chinese, "cooling room" in Chinese, "honey cooler" in Chinese, "water cooling" in Chinese, "water cooled" in Chinese, "cooling down" in Chinese, "butter cooler" in Chinese, "cookware cutlery and flatware" in Chinese, "cookware manufacturers association" in Chinese, "cookworthy" in Chinese, "cooky" in Chinese, "cooky jar" in Chinese, "cool 18" in Chinese, "cool 3d" in Chinese, "cool a bottle of beer in ice water" in Chinese, "cool ads" in Chinese,