converter in Chinese
[ kən'vɜ:tə(r) ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "converter"Synonyms of "converter""converter" in a sentence"converter" meaning
- The large converters had not yet been developed .
- This double converter arrangement would be expensive .
- The first catalytic converters were called conventional oxidation catalysts .
- The high level of hc in the exhaust gas may damage the catalytic converter .
- The successive approximation converter is of medium speed, and average resolution .
- The converter is tipped on to its side and the charge of molten iron is poured into the top .
- The output of the sample-and-hold system now goes into an analog-to-digital converter .
- The air guards the catalytic converter from overload and possible resulting damage .
- Even though this converter has 12 bits of resolution, only 8 are used in this example .
- The data can be entered directly into analogdigital converters and computers for processing .
- a device for changing one substance or form or state into another
- "converter" meaning: Noun: converter kun'vurtu(r) A device ...
- "converter" meaning in Japanese: converterコンバーターコンバータ変換器へんかんき
- "converter" meaning in Korean: noun, 개종(전향)시키는 사람, 전로, 전환로, 변환로, (라디오.TV)주파수 변환기, 채널 변환기,...
- "converter" meaning in Russian: 1) _тех. конвертер, реторта Ex: converter plant _физ. реак...
- "converter" meaning in Arabic: n. محول, أداة لتغيير شكل التيار الكهربائي, أداة إضافية
- "converter" meaning in French: n. convertisseur, transformateur
"bessemer converter" in Chinese, "torque converter" in Chinese, "synchronous converter" in Chinese, "image converter" in Chinese, "converter pig" in Chinese, "catalysis converter" in Chinese, "converted turnover" in Chinese, "converted variable" in Chinese, "converted water gas" in Chinese, "converted wave" in Chinese, "convertedwave" in Chinese, "converter additions bunder" in Chinese, "converter additions handing" in Chinese, "converter air box" in Chinese, "converter air delivery system" in Chinese,