contemporaneous in Chinese
- Libraries were given a contemporaneous warning .
- Their disappearance or appearance is not everywhere strictly contemporaneous .
- Of these contemporaneous lava extrusions the so-called ongeluk lava zone is most widespread .
- I wish to fill you with sympathy with a contemporaneous tendency in which i profoundly believe .
- Spray-zone diagenesis or seepage is another variant on hypersaline brine alteration of contemporaneous carbonates .
- Contemporaneous with muckraking in magazine journalism was the proliferation of a fictional literature dedicated to the cause of democracy .
- The fault faults from basemet to quaternary system , and has the feature of contemporaneous and normal fault
- Structural features and evolution of contemporaneous reversed faults in gas faulted depression in western qaidam basin
- The second section mainly introduces the contemporaneous achievements of the development of the world women civilization
- Early representatives of chinese mhs in southern china may be contemporaneous with their partners in africa and in west asia
"contempo standard bright chrome" in Chinese, "contempo standard louver chrome" in Chinese, "contemporaneity" in Chinese, "contemporaneity principle" in Chinese, "contemporaneo il" in Chinese, "contemporaneous calcification line" in Chinese, "contemporaneous correlation" in Chinese, "contemporaneous covariance" in Chinese, "contemporaneous deformation" in Chinese,