container in Chinese
[ kən'teinə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "container"Synonyms of "container""container" in a sentence"container" meaning
- He trickled the water into the container .
- Containers should not be cleaned near wells .
- The sample is metered into a container of some sort .
- We often use the container to refer to its contents .
- The light beam passes through the container holding the vapor .
- The containers loaded with the dough are hermetically closed .
- Ten molecules are admitted into the left half of the container .
- The two opposite walls of the container are metallic plates .
- The detector is housed in a streamlined cylindrical container .
- Store tea in an airtight container away from strong smells .
- any object that can be used to hold things (especially a large metal boxlike object of standardized dimensions that can be loaded from one form of transport to another)
"container shipping" in Chinese, "contained spring" in Chinese, "contained text" in Chinese, "contained underground burst" in Chinese, "contained underground nuclear explosion" in Chinese, "containedly" in Chinese, "container able cargo" in Chinese, "container accounting" in Chinese, "container accounts" in Chinese, "container adapters" in Chinese,