consist in Chinese
[ kən'sist ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "consist"Synonyms of "consist""consist" in a sentence"consist" meaning
- Each party shall consist of not less than ten .
- The analyzer unit consists of two enclosures .
- A lathe consists of five important parts .
- The beehives consist of numerous cells .
- Each tribunal consists of two judges .
- Field strength consisted of two geologists .
- It consists of a pair of concentric cylinder .
- Three quarters of the record consists of music .
- An engine lathe consists of a number of parts .
- A machine consists of a lot of parts .
- be composed of; "The land he conquered comprised several provinces"; "What does this dish consist of?"
- originate (in); "The problems dwell in the social injustices in this country"
Synonyms: dwell, lie, lie in,
- be consistent in form, tenor, or character; be congruous; "Desires are to be satisfied only so far as consists with an approved end"
- have its essential character; be comprised or contained in; be embodied in; "The payment consists in food"; "What does love consist in?"