consignment in Chinese
[ kən'sainmənt ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "consignment"Synonyms of "consignment""consignment" in a sentence"consignment" meaning
- The exporter can enter into consignment transaction .
- We must ask you to dispatch the consignment immediately .
- They're concerned with the dispatch and receipt of consignment .
- I want you to see for yourself how our consignments are cleared in london .
- It may well be possible at the end of this month to detach the larger consignment from our home defence .
- It is these documents that enable the importing customs to assess consignments at the correct rate of duty .
- From the mid 1960s the consignment of dissenters to the forced-labour camps has again become a regular practice .
- Response messages of international postal consignments
- The goods have been sent to chicago on consignment
- The consignment reached delhi on the 29th of august
"consignee’s name and address" in Chinese, "consignent note" in Chinese, "consigner" in Chinese, "consigning of luggages and parcels" in Chinese, "consignmecnt" in Chinese, "consignment in (inward)" in Chinese, "consignment account" in Chinese, "consignment agent" in Chinese, "consignment agreement" in Chinese,