consequence in Chinese
[ 'kɔnsikwəns ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "consequence"Synonyms of "consequence"Use "consequence" in a sentence
- Fear of the consequences preyed on her mind .
- He must take the consequences of his own deeds .
- Do not be uneasy in mind about the consequence .
- I leave the consequences to take care of themselves .
- This has many long-term negative consequences .
- This step involved many fateful consequences .
- The difference is not of consequence .
- I 'm willing to accept the consequences .
- You are now reaping the consequences .
- The birth of this child had peculiar consequences .
- having important effects or influence; "decisions of great consequence are made by the president himself"; "virtue is of more moment than security"; "that result is of no consequence"
Synonyms: import, moment,
- the outcome of an event especially as relative to an individual
- a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon; "the magnetic effect was greater when the rod was lengthwise"; "his decision had depressing consequences for business"; "he acted very wise after the event"
Synonyms: effect, outcome, result, event, issue, upshot,