connection in Chinese
[ kə'nekʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "connection"Synonyms of "connection""connection" in a sentence"connection" meaning
- I have some connection with the publishing world .
- There is a connection between tide and moon .
- The train was late and i missed my connection .
- The connection must be impossible .
- No connection between simplicity and decay appears .
- She is british but also has german connections .
- My connections close me out .
- She rarely spoke, she had no connection with the world .
- The debater 's argument failed of logical connection .
- There is no connection between them .
- the act of bringing two things into contact (especially for communication); "the joining of hands around the table"; "there was a connection via the internet"
Synonyms: joining, connexion,
- shifting from one form of transportation to another; "the plane was late and he missed his connection in Atlanta"
- an instrumentality that connects; "he soldered the connection"; "he didn''t have the right connector between the amplifier and the speakers"
Synonyms: connexion, connector, connecter, connective,
- the process of bringing ideas or events together in memory or imagination; "conditioning is a form of learning by association"
Synonyms: association, connexion,
- a supplier (especially of narcotics)
- (usually plural) a person who is influential and to whom you are connected in some way (as by family or friendship); "he has powerful connections"
- a relation between things or events (as in the case of one causing the other or sharing features with it); "there was a connection between eating that pickle and having that nightmare"
Synonyms: connexion, connectedness,
- a connecting shape
Synonyms: connexion, link,
- the state of being connected; "the connection between church and state is inescapable"
Synonyms: link, connectedness,
"connectingtube" in Chinese, "connectingup" in Chinese, "connectingyoke" in Chinese, "connectinparallel" in Chinese, "connectinseries" in Chinese, "connection standard" in Chinese, "connection (l02)" in Chinese, "connection admission control" in Chinese, "connection admission control (cac)" in Chinese,