connect in Chinese
[ kə'nekt ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "connect"Use "connect" in a sentence
- He's connected to all the right people .
- This pipe connects with a smaller one .
- The two rooms are connected [open into each other] .
- He's connected with the juice rackets .
- Taste and smell are closely connected .
- A tree is a connected graph with no cycles .
- The train connects with a bus at the station .
- He doesn't seem to connect with anybody .
- A cable connects a continuous line of buckets .
- The telephone operator connected us .
- make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"; "colligate these facts"; "I cannot relate these events at all"
Synonyms: associate, tie in, relate, link, colligate, link up,
- join for the purpose of communication; "Operator, could you connect me to the Raffles in Singapore?"
- join by means of communication equipment; "The telephone company finally put in lines to connect the towns in this area"
- land on or hit solidly; "The brick connected on her head, knocking her out"
- connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces; "Can you connect the two loudspeakers?"; "Tie the ropes together"; "Link arms"
Synonyms: link, tie, link up,
- hit or play a ball successfully; "The batter connected for a home run"
- plug into an outlet; "Please plug in the toaster!"; "Connect the TV so we can watch the football game tonight"
Synonyms: plug in, plug into,
- establish communication with someone; "did you finally connect with your long-lost cousin?"
Synonyms: get in touch, touch base,
- establish a rapport or relationship; "The President of this university really connects with the faculty"
- be or become joined or united or linked; "The two streets connect to become a highway"; "Our paths joined"; "The travelers linked up again at the airport"
Synonyms: link, link up, join, unite,
- be scheduled so as to provide continuing service, as in transportation; "The local train does not connect with the Amtrak train"; "The planes don''t connect and you will have to wait for four hours"
"connected" in Chinese, "connecting" in Chinese, "connecting trenches" in Chinese, "connecting tube" in Chinese, "connect time" in Chinese, "conneau" in Chinese, "conneault" in Chinese, "conneaut" in Chinese, "conneaut harbour" in Chinese, "conneautville" in Chinese, "connect a boiler" in Chinese, "connect a hose" in Chinese, "connect a with b" in Chinese, "connect accept" in Chinese,