congenital in Chinese
- Congenital stenosis of the esophagus is not common .
- Clefts are often associated with other more serious congenital defects .
- In the young, previously overlooked congenital heart disease may be discovered .
- These thumps are replaced by thrills when valvular insufficiencies or stenoses or congenital defects are present .
- Congenital hypertrophy of retinal pigmented epithelium
- Telangiectasia associated with congenital syndrome
- Form - notification of congenital malformation
- The nursing of children ' s congenital urethra avulsion
- Dh 1540 - notification of congenital malformation
- Study of the congenital blind reading braille in fmri
"congenic line mice" in Chinese, "congenic strain" in Chinese, "congenic strains" in Chinese, "congenic-beige nude mouse" in Chinese, "congenita]先天性成骨不全症" in Chinese, "congenital a-v block" in Chinese, "congenital aatresia" in Chinese, "congenital abducens-facial paralysis" in Chinese, "congenital ablatio falciformis of retina" in Chinese,