congenital defects in Chinese
- Clefts are often associated with other more serious congenital defects .
- These thumps are replaced by thrills when valvular insufficiencies or stenoses or congenital defects are present .
- Effects of intervention measures to decrease the incidence of congenital defects in datong city , shanxi province
- Prenatal diagnosis refers to diagnosis of the fetus regarding its congenital defect and hereditary diseases
- Who are born with congenital defects such as torticollis , talipes - equino - varus , cerebral palsy , brain injury and muscular dystrophy , etc
- This is necessary because if a woman contracts rubella during pregnancy , her child may be born with congenital defects such as blindness , deafness or heart disease
- Doctors present peru ' s " miracle baby " to the public six months after surgery to separate her legs fused by a congenital defect known as " mermaid syndrome "
- This paper deeply analyses the main problems of the eco - environment in western china , such as the problems of congenital defect , depredating of environment , frequent natural calamity , aggravation of environmental pollution . etc
- They generally arise when a continuous pressure differential allows blood to flow constantly from a high to a low pressure area , as may occur in a variety of congenital defects , most commonly patent ductus arteriosus , anomalous origin of the left coronary artery , or coronary arteriovenous fistula
- The innovation of this paper is that it showed a new method to conquer the congenital defects in bsc that strategic objectives are difficult to disassemble , especially to disassemble to the grass roots . we try to build a kind of mode to combine the traditional objective management system with bsc , and we try to make it to be an organic whole so that we can make bsc as the footstone of strategic management system of minor companies
"repairs of defects in" in Chinese, "congenital ichthyosis" in Chinese, "congenital feebleness" in Chinese, "congenital insanity" in Chinese, "congenital keratoderma" in Chinese, "congenital hypotony" in Chinese, "congenital myodystrophy" in Chinese, "congenital agammaglobulinaemia" in Chinese, "congenital deafness" in Chinese, "congenital defect of folate absorption" in Chinese, "congenital defect of gaster musculature" in Chinese, "congenital defect of gastri musoulature" in Chinese, "congenital defect of lung lobe" in Chinese, "congenital defective closure" in Chinese, "congenital deficiencies" in Chinese, "congenital deficiency" in Chinese, "congenital deficiency of pigment of skin" in Chinese, "congenital deficiency type" in Chinese,