conditions in Chinese
- The child 's condition took a favourable turn ...
- Law is the reflection of economic conditions .
- The condition of her family was not improving ..
- This condition persisted until mid-january .
- I don't think his condition can be worse .
- The land is in a dismal condition .
- The living conditions were slightly mitigated .
- The insurrection can create the conditions .
- She is now in no condition to travel .
- She conditioned her leaving upon the weather .
- the atmospheric conditions that comprise the state of the atmosphere in terms of temperature and wind and clouds and precipitation; "they were hoping for good weather"; "every day we have weather conditions and yesterday was no exception"; "the conditions were too rainy for playing in the snow"
Synonyms: weather, weather condition, atmospheric condition,
- the set of circumstances that affect someone''s welfare; "hazardous working conditions"; "harsh living conditions"
- the prevailing context that influences the performance or the outcome of a process; "there were wide variations in the conditions of observation"
"condition" in Chinese, "conditioned" in Chinese, "conditioning" in Chinese, "conditionofvoyage" in Chinese, "conditionofwaiver" in Chinese, "conditionparameter" in Chinese, "conditionremark" in Chinese, "conditionreport" in Chinese, "conditions and diseases" in Chinese, "conditions and exceptions" in Chinese, "conditions andor special coverage" in Chinese, "conditions are changing all the time" in Chinese,