condition in Chinese
[ kən'diʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "condition"Synonyms of "condition""condition" in a sentence"condition" meaning
past tense: conditioned past participle: conditioned plural: conditions present participle: conditioning
- "be in condition" in Chinese : 身体很好
- "be in no condition to" in Chinese : 身体状况不适宜
- "condition to" in Chinese : 习惯于
- "in condition" in Chinese : 健康状况好, 保存得好; 身体好
- "on condition" in Chinese : 接通条件
- "on condition that" in Chinese : 如果，假使，在…条件下; 若…则；在…的条件下；只要…就; 世界上; 条件是 ...
- "on condition that (=if)" in Chinese : 以…为条件，假如; 以…为条件
- "on condition that（=if）" in Chinese : 以…为条件，假如
- "on no condition" in Chinese : 绝不要; 一点也不,决不
- "on the condition that" in Chinese : 在…条件下
- "on this condition" in Chinese : 在此条件下
- "on-condition" in Chinese : 电路板上调整; 接通条件
- "alert condition(armed condition)" in Chinese : 警戒状态
- "condition name condition" in Chinese : 条件名条件
- "condition-name condition" in Chinese : 条件名条件
- The child 's condition took a favourable turn ...
- Law is the reflection of economic conditions .
- The condition of her family was not improving ..
- This condition persisted until mid-january .
- I don't think his condition can be worse .
- The land is in a dismal condition .
- The living conditions were slightly mitigated .
- The insurrection can create the conditions .
- She is now in no condition to travel .
- She conditioned her leaving upon the weather .
- the procedure that is varied in order to estimate a variable''s effect by comparison with a control condition
Synonyms: experimental condition,
- information that should be kept in mind when making a decision; "another consideration is the time it would take"
Synonyms: circumstance, consideration,
- an assumption on which rests the validity or effect of something else
Synonyms: precondition, stipulation,
- (usually plural) a statement of what is required as part of an agreement; "the contract set out the conditions of the lease"; "the terms of the treaty were generous"
- a mode of being or form of existence of a person or thing; "the human condition"
- a state at a particular time; "a condition (or state) of disrepair"; "the current status of the arms negotiations"
- an illness, disease, or other medical problem; "a heart condition"; "a skin condition"
- the state of (good) health (especially in the phrases `in condition'' or `in shape'' or `out of condition'' or `out of shape'')
Synonyms: shape, Verb
- apply conditioner to in order to make smooth and shiny; "I condition my hair after washing it"
- put into a better state; "he conditions old cars"
- specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement; make an express demand or provision in an agreement; "The will stipulates that she can live in the house for the rest of her life"; "The contract stipulates the dates of the payments"
Synonyms: stipulate, qualify, specify,
- develop (children''s) behavior by instruction and practice; especially to teach self-control; "Parents must discipline their children"; "Is this dog trained?"
Synonyms: discipline, train, check,
- establish a conditioned response
- "condition" meaning: Noun: condition kun'dishun A state at ...
- "condition" meaning in Japanese: １condition n. (1) 状態, 健康状態, コンディション, 調子; 病気; 身分, 地位; 状況, 事...
- "condition" meaning in Korean: 조건부의, 잠정적인, 가정적인, 조건을 나타내는, ...을조 건 으로 한, ...여하에 달린, 가정, 어...
- "condition" meaning in Russian: 1) состояние, положение; Ex: condition of the track _спорт...
- "condition" meaning in Arabic: n. شرط, حالة, وضع حالة, ظرف حالة, حال
- "condition" meaning in French: n. condition, situation, état; condition physique v. co...
"conditioned" in Chinese, "conditioning" in Chinese, "conditio ofsale" in Chinese, "conditio recedent" in Chinese, "conditiofacti" in Chinese, "conditioiuris" in Chinese, "conditiomd pathogen" in Chinese, "condition (aging) of column" in Chinese, "condition acceptance" in Chinese, "condition adjust operation" in Chinese, "condition adjustment" in Chinese,
What is the meaning of condition in Chinese and how to say condition in Chinese? condition Chinese meaning, condition的中文，condition的中文，condition的中文，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.