concrete in Chinese
[ 'kɔnkri:t ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "concrete"Synonyms of "concrete""concrete" in a sentence"concrete" meaning
past tense: concreted past participle: concreted present participle: concreting
- He had nothing concrete to fasten it upon .
- Now i 'm coming to the concrete measures .
- Their seat of reason is not a concrete .
- To her left was a concrete blockhouse .
- The machine rests on a bed of concrete .
- The whole concrete cross-section resists load .
- The concrete is said to creep .
- Tomorrow can be a day of concrete acts .
- Cement is the bond in concrete .
- Concrete emplacement has some shape transition .
- capable of being perceived by the senses; not abstract or imaginary; "concrete objects such as trees"
- formed by the coalescence of particles
- form into a solid mass; coalesce
- cover with cement; "concrete the walls"
- a strong hard building material composed of sand and gravel and cement and water
"concrete number" in Chinese, "concrete noun" in Chinese, "concrete poetry" in Chinese, "foamed concrete" in Chinese, "concrescent type" in Chinese, "concresive" in Chinese, "concressault" in Chinese, "concret court" in Chinese, "concret foundation curing" in Chinese, "concrete rayer" in Chinese, "concrete reader" in Chinese, "concrete (or ferro cement) ship" in Chinese, "concrete ability" in Chinese,