concentration in Chinese
[ ˌkɔnsen'treiʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "concentration"Synonyms of "concentration"Use "concentration" in a sentence
- She wrinkled her brows in concentration .
- S is the concentration of unpaired nucleotides .
- Freckles are simply concentrations of melanin .
- This concentration is not dissipated by agents .
- Some of the concentrations are negligibly small .
- Ambient concentrations varied considerably by season .
- The colon is the locus of a large concentration of bacteria .
- There was something pathetic in his concentration .
- Higher salt concentrations alone may inhibit ion uptake .
- At high calcium concentration they fuse without lysis .
- strengthening the concentration (as of a solute in a mixture) by removing diluting material
- bringing together military forces
- great and constant diligence and attention
Synonyms: assiduity, assiduousness,
- the strength of a solution; number of molecules of a substance in a given volume
- the spatial property of being crowded together
Synonyms: density, denseness, tightness, compactness,
- complete attention; intense mental effort
Synonyms: engrossment, absorption, immersion,
- increase in density
"concentration camp" in Chinese, "concentration ring" in Chinese, "concentration cell" in Chinese, "concentrating vesicles" in Chinese, "concentrating wave" in Chinese, "concentratingmill" in Chinese, "concentratingtable" in Chinese, "concentratio" in Chinese, "concentration airfield" in Chinese, "concentration analysis" in Chinese, "concentration and unit conversions" in Chinese, "concentration area" in Chinese,